Payment for any reservations or other services for which fees may be charged by Vivere Country House Accommodation shall be payable in full on reservation Vivere asks for full payment upfront to confirm venue bookings.
The guest is obliged to vacate his room and check-out by the time communicated to him by the hotel’s management. Failure to do so will render you liable for an additional night’s charge unless prior and alternative check-out arrangements have been made with the hotel’s management.
You hereby agree that any reservation made by you via this Website constitutes an electronic transaction as defined in the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act, No 25 of 2002 and that a binding agreement has been concluded between you and Vivere Country House authorising the hotel to deduct or debit your credit card for payments for services rendered. Your signature shall not be required for authorisation purposes.
GUESTS are required to produce the card used to pay any deposit together with a valid ID prior to check-in at the hotel.
Cancellation and Refund Policy for Accommodation
Should you cancel the reservation 30 days prior to arrival, 25% deposit will be applicable. If you cancel your reservation 21 days prior to arrival, a 50% deposit will be forfeited. Should you cancel the reservation 7 days prior to arrival, a 100% deposit will be charged. For reservation cancellations less than 7 days from the day of arrival, a 100% cancellation fee of the rate for one night will forfeit. Vivere Country House reserves the right to debit your credit card with a cancellation fee equal to one night’s accommodation, if a reservation is not cancelled by 16h00 SA time (hotel time) on the day of arrival. If your reservation was guaranteed by a charge to your credit card at the time of the reservation, this will be forfeited.
A no-show is the non-arrival of a guest without notification in writing by fax or email to the hotel. In the case of a no-show, a no-show fee of one night and/or any other applicable government taxes or levies will be levied against you. If your reservation was guaranteed by a charge to your credit card at the time of the reservation, this will be forfeited.
Online Payment options
We have a variety of payment options available to you:
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) – please use invoice number and name as reference
- Credit cards - The credit card used to confirm and pay for a reservation is required to be presented on check-in at the hotel. An imprint of this card will be taken by the hotel on check-in, in order to prove the card was present. Accepted credit cards include Master Card, Visa, Diners and American Express.
Terms & Conditions
- All rates, unless otherwise stated, are quoted in South African Rands
- Rates are valid between 1 January and December 2013
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice
- No children under 12 years of age are permitted on the estate unless prior arrangement has been made with management
- Reservations are not guaranteed until full payment is done prior to arrival
- Check-in time is from 14H00 on the day of arrival
- Check-out time is until 10H00 on the day of departure.